CEMC Foundation Scholarship & Mary Shuptrine Tootle Scholarship
Invest in Your Future with Canoochee EMC Foundation Scholarships!
Brighten your future with a scholarship opportunity from Canoochee EMC! We're proud to offer at least ten scholarships a year to deserving high school seniors who are members of Canoochee EMC or reside in a member's household.
What makes our scholarships unique?
- Funded by our members: Thanks to the generosity of members participating in Operation Round-Up, these scholarships come at no additional cost to you.
- Celebrating excellence: The prestigious Mary Shuptrine Tootle Scholarship, named after our first employee, recognizes the top applicant with a $4,000 award.
- Focus on your success: We consider both academic achievement and financial need to ensure your opportunity to pursue your educational goals.
Who is eligible?
- High school seniors planning to attend an accredited university, college, or technical school in Georgia
- Must be a Canoochee EMC member or primarily reside in a member's household (includes employees and board members)
Ready to apply?
Applications are due April 15, 2024. Submit your application for the CEMC Foundation Scholarship and Mary Shuptrine Tootle Scholarship through our website. Your application should include:
- Academic transcript
- SAT or ACT scores
- Letters of recommendation
- Proof of enrollment or intended enrollment
- Short autobiography
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity! Invest in your future and apply today!