1. Maintain an adequate cash drawer at all times; this includes making sure cash and checks are in balance and member payments are accurately processed.
2. Answer customer inquiries and refer customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved by the cashier.
3. Ensure excellent customer relations by promptly and accurately handling telephone inquiries.
4. Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
5. Assist in outage emergencies as needed.
* Applicants must have at least a High school diploma or equivalent
* Applicants are preferred to have had at least 1 years experience
* A criminal background check will be required on applicants
* Federal contractor
Job salary and benefits
* Normal working days: Monday and Friday
* 17 hours per week
* Normal work shifts: First (day)
* The hours for this role are Part-time, Permanent
* Hourly "Non-exempt" position